Good Morning ya'll well as promised I stamped a lot yesterday. I didn't get as much done as Id hoped to but theres always tomorrow right. ok now on to todays card I saw this on pintrest and had to try it, I think frenchie did a video a while back, so thanks Frenchie. I added Pistachio pudding, so saffron, crisp cantaloupe and sky blue to a clear block, took my aqua painter and blended the colors then I stamped on white cardstock. after my paper was dry I stamped my image with black staz-on ink and ta da added a little bling, and there ya go. check back tomorrow I made another one similar, you can tell me which is your favorite. till next time Happy Stamping.
- card stock-Pistachio pudding # 131294, crisp cantaloupe # 131298, so saffron #105118, whisper white #100730
- re-inkers- pistachio pudding #131166, crisp cantaloupe #131165, soft sky #131161, so saffron #105225
- stamps- serene silhouettes # (w) 132073, (c) 127324, Best of Greetings, #133485
- lg oval punch- #119859
- basic rhinestone jewels- #119246

No comments:
Post a Comment