7/23/13

Christmas Workshop / special guest

 
Snowflakes in August.
 

Good morning my friends, I know its a bit early to be thinking Christmas but it will be here before we know it. This is just one of 10 cards you will make, sorry this picture isn't the best I will try better next time. The class will be on August 24 th from 10-3 I will provide a light lunch, the cost is $25.00
please Click here  if you are interested. I will post more pictures of all the cards soon. I had a special guest come to my stamp group Sunday, Lynda Faulkner she made me the cutest journal I will post a pic tomorrow, but I am so proud of my sweet group of ladies they welcomed Lynda like shes been coming for years. Thank you Ladies You are very special  to me .


 

2 comments:

  1. This card is really beautiful in real life. That ribbon is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joette, I cant wait for the workshop.

    ReplyDelete