6/20/13

Paper Share

This is a Fun Frame for cards made with the New Designer Series Paper Stack.
 

Hello Stampers today I have some paper shares to offer you, I am very excited about our new DSP paper. I hope you are too.

                                                       New 2013-14 DSP Share




New 2013-14 designer series Paper Share, I need 8 players
you get 78 6 by 6 Square of DSP ( 66 DSP and 12 of the Specialty Designer series.



  •  Quatrefancy  Specialty
  • Natural Composition Specialty
  • Soho Subway
  • Afternoon Picnic
  • I Am Me 
  • Gingham Garden 
  • Etcetera 
  • Birthday Basic 
  • Venetian Romance 
  • Eastern Elegance 
  • Modern Medley 
  • Polka Dot Parade 
  • Epic Day This and That 

  •                                                   Designer Series Paper Pack Share



    Here is another paper share this one is the Designer series paper stacks, I also need 8 players for this share. You will get 100 sheets of DSP 6 by 6 squares(Two of ea color in two designs ) for $ 17.00 if you local or $22.00 for long distance they will ship priority.

    Click here to email me if you are interested in any of my Shares



    No comments:

    Post a Comment