Hello Stampers, this is another card my stamp club made for Fathers Day. I have to say this is one of my favorite techniques.. here are the dimensions.
whisper White card stock( this is the part I stamp on) 2" x 3 1/4, 3" x 4 1/4, 4 x 5 1/4" plus I use 4"x 51/4" for inside of card.
Island Indigo (I use for main card and mat) = 2 1/4" x 3 1/2, 3 1/4" x 4 1/2" , 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 ( this is for card base) you place all three layers of white together and then stamp then layer on mats. When you layer them on the mats make sure you are not flipping up and down if so they will NOT match.
well my friends that's it for today now im off to get ready for vbs this week.
till next time Happy Stamping
No comments:
Post a Comment